The Truth About Insurance Made Easy
Unbiased Quotes from Top-Rated Insurers in Under 30 Seconds
Free Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
We Specialize in Providing the Coverage You Need
Not all policies are created equal, and not all consumers have similar needs.
Liability Car Insurance
Liability car insurance protects other drivers from bodily injury or property damage you might inflict if an accident is your fault.
- When at-fault and an injury occurs to another driver, bodily injury liability covers some medical expenses.
- When at-fault and damage occurs to someone else’s property like their car or a separate structure, property damage liability covers the repairs.
- Having the rights limits will be critical to protect you if the damage and cost to repair is high.
How Does Life Insurance Work?
Life insurance is designed to pay out a financial “benefit” to your loved ones (beneficiaries) in the event of your death.
- Determine if you are going to purchase individual life insurance or group life insurance.
- Group life insurance is purchased through your employer and is typically a term life policy.
- Individual life insurance is purchased in the private insurance market.
Home Insurance Claims
If you’ve owned a home (or two) for more than a few months, you know it can come with a lot of unexpected costs. That’s why it’s important to have the right coverage. Your home insurance will cover things like:
- Wind Damage
- Water Damage (non-weather related)
- Hail damage
- Water Damage (weather-related)
Finally, There’s a Better Way to Find the Right Policy for You
We do the work for you, so why go elsewhere to find the cheapest quote?
We are not a call center under strict quota deadlines. You are not just a number to us. We would rather you compare multiple quotes to help you find the cheapest insurance.
In today’s online world, most businesses are hiding behind a computer, and can take days to reply or call you back. We make getting insurance simple and easy. Enter your zip code in our free quote box and immediately start comparing.
Despite what you may have heard, comparing insurance rates is easy. And free. Choosing the wrong insurance company could lead to paying higher premiums.
Finding the truth about insurance online should be quick and easy. That’s why we do all of the work for you. Simply enter your zip code and get started. It’s free.
We compare rates for you and present options so you can choose the company tailored to your needs.
There is no cost to you for using our site for getting a free online quote. We’re just happy to help you save money.
Choosing the Right Insurance Company is the Key to Obtaining the Best Policy
We do the work for you, so there’s no need to go elsewhere to find the cheapest quote.
Free Quotes from Top-rated Companies
Big Savings on Your Insurance
$859 yearly savings by comparing car insurance based on a survey of 1,000 car insurance customers. 62% Savings on Term Life.
30 Seconds to Find the Best Quote
We make choosing the right insurance easy. Compare rates simply by entering your information in our free quote box, and we do the work for you to find affordable insurance coverage that meets your needs. Compare and save today.
Written in plain English.
State Auto Insurance Review 
Is private health insurance tax deductible?
Pros and Cons of Colonial Penn Insurance
The Truth About Insurance
Hearsay is an act that is always overruled in a court of law. Justice is served by truth only. Don’t always trust your neighbor or uncle’s advice about insurance. You can find the truth about insurance with full transparency right here.
No matter who you are or who you know, a good and affordable insurance policy is often hard to find. Our articles explain the details about a variety of types of insurance, the pros and cons, how to choose the best company, and how to get the best rates.
Then you will be well informed and well equipped to use our rate comparison tool. All you need to do to get cheap insurance policies from great companies is enter your ZIP code above to get free insurance quotes now.
Ready to compare insurance policies? Just enter your ZIP code in FREE tool.
Personal Auto Insurance
Justice is served by truth, but only if we obey the laws. Did you know that your state’s laws are the largest factor in determining your auto insurance rates?
States put laws into effect to protect their citizens, or do they? It’s easy to get cheap insurance if you choose the legal minimum amount of coverage. However, if you were to cause an accident, your barely legal car insurance policy covers everyone else and their vehicle — not you or your car. And all too often, drivers who carry the minimum coverage limits are left with no car, hefty medical bills, and a possible lawsuit.
So, then, what type of auto insurance coverage should I have? We can’t predict the unpredictable because statistical probability seems to never be on our side. But what we can do is make sure Americans know the ins and outs of auto insurance.
The truth about insurance is that we need it to protect ourselves, our families, and our assets in cases of the unpredictable. But choosing the right policy for your family takes a bit of sleuthing.
- Should I bundle all my insurance policies with one company?
- Should I utilize the company’s usage-based auto insurance app?
- Should I purchase more than what my state requires by law?
We have the answers to these questions and many more. We are here to guide you through being as ready as you can for the unpredictable.
Thankfully, though, there are some things you can predict like choosing the type of car to drive, evaluating the credibility of car insurance companies, and understanding every type of car insurance coverage. When you feel completely informed and ready, compare car insurance coverages and companies for the best protection. Use our rate comparison tool now.
If you’re a hustling and bustling entrepreneur and own a business or plan to own a business, commercial insurance is a must.
The truth is, when it comes to managing a business, it’s sink or swim, and commercial insurance will help you stay afloat when accidents happen.
There is great responsibility in providing a service, and you can’t let your business fail because you didn’t carry commercial insurance to cover your facilities, fleets, and equipment.
If you are serving consumers directly, there is even more coverage to consider to prevent a suit filed against your business. Start learning more about why you need commercial insurance if you are a business owner.
The truth is, if a hurricane wipes out your entire neighborhood and you don’t have home insurance, you would be left with nothing, literally.
Individual states don’t require home insurance by law, but lending agencies do: they need to protect their asset you are slowly buying over 30 years.
For most Americans, their home is the largest asset they will ever own. Owning a home is a huge financial responsibility. Your home is an investment, and you should protect your investments.
Managing and protecting your home can get pricey. The great news is that you can get between 5-15 percent discount on your home insurance by bundling it with auto insurance and other policies offered by the same company.
Get started with reviewing home insurance companies, coverages, and rates now.
Here’s a truth about life: Everyone dies.
If you have financial responsibilities such as cars with liens, a home, or children, life insurance is a must. Even if you have none of these things, the age of 25 is still a good time to consider purchasing a policy if you have not already because typically you will be in the best health of your life when you are younger.
The best starter life insurance policy is a term life insurance policy that will last around 20 years and will have a flat-rate monthly premium. However, as you get older, term life policies will need to be renewed to determine a new monthly premium based on factors such as your age, gender, and health.
Another truth about living is we are getting older by the second. Once you turn 45, your statistical chances of dying increase by nearly 31 percent over a proceeding 40 years, and that’s if you make it past the US life expectancy of 79.
Approaching 45 is a good time to be thinking about a whole life insurance policy. Unlike term life, whole life lasts until the day you die, not in increments of 20 years. Whole life policies also have more investment options such as holding cash value or early withdrawal.
There is truth in numbers — it’s wise to secure an age-appropriate life insurance policy so that your financial responsibilities are upheld just in case your life ends earlier than planned. Use our quote tool now to find out how much life insurance you need along with great rates from credible companies.
Thanks to the Healthcare Marketplace, every American can purchase health insurance without needing to be a permanent employee with a company. It is also unlawful for any health insurance company to base your rates on pre-existing conditions.
There are now more options in the types of health insurance policies you can purchase. These Marketplace plans will cover preventative care, specialist visits, prescriptions, and much more.
For example, if you are relatively healthy and do not take any medications, there are low premium / high deductible catastrophic plans.
If you are someone that sees specialists regularly and takes medications on a daily basis, plans are still affordable, but you can at least choose from a wide variety of monthly premiums, deductible, doctor visit copays, co-insurance, and prescription copays.
Before choosing one of the top 10 health insurance companies using our free quote tool, do your research and read our posts. Some of the terminologies can be very confusing and it is sometimes difficult to predict your total monthly out-of-pocket costs.
Ready to compare insurance policies? Just enter your ZIP code in FREE tool.
- Recent Articles
- Genworth Life Insurance Review (2023)
- Ladder Life Insurance Review (2023)
- Ethos Life Insurance Review (2023)
- Jackson National Life Insurance Review (2023)
- AAA Life Insurance Review (2023)
- Allianz Life Insurance Review (2023)
- Accordia Life Insurance Review (2023)
- Allstate Life Insurance in Florida Review (2023)
- Lumico Life Insurance Review (2023)
- Fidelity Life Insurance Review (2023)
- Does life insurance pay for suicidal death?
- Top Life Insurance Companies That Cover People Denied by Other Life Insurance Companies (2023)
- Top Life Insurance Companies That Cover Life Coaching (2023)
- Does Allstate have life insurance?
- Tomahawk, Wisconsin Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Upson, Wisconsin Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Verona, Wisconsin Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Watertown, Wisconsin Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Top Life Insurance Companies That Cover Everything (2023)
- Top Life Insurance Companies That Cover Impaired Risk (2023)
- Allstate Life Insurance in Illinois Review (2023)
- Private Health Insurance for Undocumented Immigrants (2023)
- Transamerica Premier Life Insurance Company Review (2023)
- Top Life Insurance Companies That Allow Chewing Tobacco (2023)
- Top Life Insurance Companies That Offer Five-Year Terms (2023)
- Top Life Insurance Companies That Allow Irrevocable Beneficiaries (2023)
- Exmore, Virginia Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Franklin, Virginia Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Front Royal, Virginia Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Green Bay, Virginia Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Top Life Insurance Companies That Allow Long-Term Care Withdrawals (2023)
- Top Life Insurance Companies That Cover Funeral Expenses (2023)
- Bryans Road, Maryland Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Aberdeen, Maryland Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Hired Car Coverage and Non-Owned Auto Liability Insurance
- Commercial General Liability Limits
- Five Insurance Fees To Watch Out For
- Auto Death Indemnity Coverage
- Notre Dame, Indiana Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Avoca, Iowa Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Toledo, Ohio Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Bristow, Oklahoma Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Milford, Utah Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Java, Virginia Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Warm Springs, Virginia Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Enumclaw, Washington Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Fruitland, Washington Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Washougal, Washington Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Moundsville, West Virginia Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)
- Salt Rock, West Virginia Medicare Companies and Plans (2023)