Content Writer & Entrepreneur
Shuman Roy is an entrepreneur, business owner, and musician. He started RoysNoys, LLC in 2013 as a music production and education service company. He also offers small business consulting and advisory services to help businesses get from start-up mode to turn-key operations. Shuman earned his M.B.A from the Stern School of Business in 2001 and has an undergraduate degree from Manhattan College in electrical engineering.
As a freelance contributor, Shuman provides guidance on insurance products and providers for individuals and businesses. He has also been quoted in Forbes, Netguru, Allbusiness.com, and other business publications.
- What is a homeowners insurance protection class? (How It Affects Rates)
- Who is covered under homeowners insurance?
- How Much Homeowner’s Insurance Do I Need?
- Homeowners Insurance Liability Coverage
- Switching Homeowners Insurance Companies When You Have a Mortgage